Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Thanksgiving Tablescape / BSHT


Today I'm joining in with my dear friend Lindsay for her Blogger Stylin Home Tours Thanksgiving edition. I think this is my favorite tour of the year- I love tablescapes! If you are coming over from Restless Arrow, welcome! I have loved getting to know Amber over the past couple of years- its so fun when your blogger friends become your real life friends. She is so talented and has such a genuine and sweet heart - I always love seeing what she comes up with!
 With the twins at full toddler stage I wanted to create something that was easy and quick to put together but still felt special. For you fellow moms- I created the tablescape and photographed it in one nap time start to finish :) I used branches from our yard to create the centerpiece and almost everything else were pieces I already had. The only thing I bought for this tablescape was the table runner I found on 75% clearence at Target a few months ago. 
The trees in our backyard are so gorgeous right now and I loved the yellow and green with our vintage blue china and blue table runner. Blue is such a great backdrop for really any greenery- I thought our leaves were going to be more orange but when they ended up more yellow and green I loved that too. 
The framed prints are from local artist and friend Marquin, she is so talented! 
How many of you scooped up that amber vase from the Target dollar section? So good. 
This was such a simple tablescape to pull together and it could be easily recreated if you are hosting 6 or 20. With blue as the base, pull in fun greenery in all the fall colors from your yard, stack a few books with pumpkins and place a few glass vases around and call it a day!
Those marble books are a favorite find from Homegoods, I couldn't get them in my cart fast enough! They normally live on our living room bookcases and I loved mixing the marble with all the other colors and textures. The gold cocktail glasses are ones I scooped up at market a few years ago but world market carries some like them now! 
I think this might be my favorite tablescape yet, but check out last years here. I did love those centerpieces and all the white pumpkins. 

If you are new here, we are redoing our laundry room in 6 short weeks start to finish and this week is reveal day! Check out all One Room Challenge posts here and check back on Thursday for the final reveal :)

To continue on the tour, head over to My Fabuless Life and thanks for stopping by! 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. so pretty- love your dish ware and those candlesticks are amazing!!! the leaves are beautiful and huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love your table and I think your setting and mine should have babies and live happily ever after LOL. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EILEEN!!! This is so, so, so good. I'm so blown away by this! All of the blue, those gorgeous dishes, and those leaves! So amazing friend :) You're such a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just adorable thanksgiving table setting! Thanks a lot for sharing these photographs here. I am going to get engaged at some domestic venues Chicago and need such pretty table decoration and centerpiece ideas in vintage style. Please help by suggesting some vintage themed ideas dear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...