Monday, April 20, 2015

the new house / kitchen inspiration

We are knee deep in renovating our kitchen and trying to get it finished within a few weeks. I've been making lots of design decisions so I've got a pretty good idea of what is going where. I really wanted something fun in this kitchen and then I saw this. GIMME.
Jessica Helgerson, JH Interior DesignPhoto by Lincoln Barbour
So good and I love everything about it. I love the look of encastic cement tile.

And this. Cement tile shop. Also love the dark of the tub with the white of the subway for cabinet ideas.
I think that is a Ann Sacks tile, not a cement tile but a similar look. I really love the butcher block of this one with the two tone cabinets
I can't find the source of this one to save my life but love the graphic tile with the warmth of the butcher block. 
And this bathroom by Amber Interiors is the bomb.com. love the dark cabinets with the tile.
So I knew I wanted something graphic on the floors and decided to go for it (after hand holding by Riley, my bff who assured me I wasn't going to hate it after a year during my late night freak outs). I love the look in the encastic cement tile but can't afford it for my big space. I was looking for alternatives and stumbled upon this great looking tile from the Home Depot
And then HI Sugarplum used it in her new kitchen backsplash and I loved it even more. Sold. 
Imagine that with two tone cabinets, gold knobs, butcher block countertops and a farmhouse sink and you can kinda see what my kitchen is going to look like. 
All the feels. 
We are working hard right now and I'm updating on instagram as we go so follow along (acreativedayblog)

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...