Monday, July 21, 2014

Renovation Update: getting there

You don't know how good this feels. Plumbing is finally done after a week of the plumbers being over every single day. The water being turned off with a pregnant lady who has to pee every 20 minutes did not go over well. I LOVE the tub we chose. Its a pretty standard size but super deep for soaking, 17". Its full of water right now for the inspection, so no I'm not taking a bath yet. Soon. 
 I never realized how beautiful plumbing can be. 
I picked this gorgeous huge subway tile for the shower surround and I can't wait for it to go up after the inspection this week.


And the twins have a hall to their room now! Just need to pick a flush mount for in here, any great resources?
Everything should go super fast now and we have a 'deadline' of August 9th. Three weeks and I really think its doable. Everything goes so much faster after the rough in work is done. So excited!

6 comments:

  1. Love that tile! It's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen, plumbing could be beautiful! Well, having pretty fixtures and having excellent plumbing do help a lot. I hope your new tub more than compensated your week without plumbing. Have fun with your new tub, and take care!

    Traci Romero @ Harris Plumbing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...